Living and Loving to Learn

Values and Goals

My 5 most personal values are family and friends, adventure, personal growth, responsibility and honesty.

Livingstone Springs ft. Charlie

I value my family and friends. My family has been my support system since day one. They have allowed me to pursue my dream career of being a teacher and have always been there when I needed the support and love to keep working towards my goals. My friends have always reminded me of the importance of selfceare and when it is time for me to take a break. While not seeing them during the crazy time of covid has been challenging it has only reassured me that I have amazing people in my life that will be around through the fun times and the hard times.
I value adventure. I believe that the world has so many beautiful sights to see and that by getting outside, it gives everyone the opportunity to view some of its beauty and wonders. It is good for the soul, and being outside and adventuring has become a source of stress relief and a place to decompress.
I value personal growth. I believe that as a human, I will never stop learning. The world is continuously changing and therefore I need to change with it. By expanding my own views and thinking, I will gain new information that I can continuously develop and grow as an individual.

Jasper National Park

I value responsibility. I believe that I am responsible for my own actions and thoughts. I choose how to act, think, speak and behave in situations and that I need to then take responsibility for those choices. I also believe that I am responsible for my own well being and my own personal growth.
I value honesty. I believe that honesty is not just about telling the truth with others but also with myself. By being honest with myself it allows me to be honest with others about that I want, where I want to go in life, and live a healthy lifestyle. Being honest creates a consistency of what I expect from myself and allows me to grow as a person.